How You Can Help
You can help the animals several ways:
1. Bring cat or dog food and supplies to any animal shelter OR Space Coast Kibble Kitchen, an organization that provides food to the public so they are able
to keep their pets that may otherwise end up in shelters, homeless.
2. You can help by spreading the word of Canine Commandos to other schools.
3. Volunteer in your local animal shelters.
4. Adopt a homeless dog (or cat, bunny, bird, ferret, guinea pig, you get the picture) from any animal shelter. DON'T SHOP, ADOPT!!!!!!
5. Donate to the Commandos one of three ways....
Send a check to: Brevard Schools Foundation (BSF), 2700 Judge Fran Jamieson Way, Viera, FL 32940 and write "for Canine Commandos" on the memo line.
but make sure you designate to Canine Commandos under DESIGNATION by typing in Canine Commandos in box provided.
OR Our Paypal Account
Thank you and remember, “Do It For The Dogs!” and now cats too!